National Health Check-up
General health check-up and key vitamins (WP5).
The National Health Check-up compares your blood to the appropriate credentials of someone of your gender and age. This examines kidneys, liver, inflammation, risk of heart disease, fat metabolism, diabetes and anemia, thyroid and fluid balance. Any vitamin D3 or B12 deficiency is revealed.
With this health check you receive a test that gives you instant insight into your health. How is your body doing and what can you do to improve your health immediately? You'll find out in this health check test. The convenience of this test makes it the most accessible test there is. Discover today what you can do to live a healthier life.
The following tests are performed:
- Cholesterol Total - Largest contributor to cardiovascular disease
- HDL cholesterol - good cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol - bad cholesterol
- HDL-LDL risk index
- Triglycerides - Incorporated fat content
- Creatinine - Renal function
- ALT - Liver function
- Gamma GT - Liver function
- Sodium - Moisture balance in the body
- Glucose - Diabetes
- CRP - Inflammation - Infection
- TSH - Thyroid Function
- Haemoglobin (Hb) - Anemia - General symptoms of tiredness
- Leucocytes - White blood cells
- Red blood cells (Erythrocytes)
- Hematocrit (blood count)
- MCV (blood count)
- MCH (blood count)
- MCHC (blood count)
- Vitamin D3 (25-hydroxyvitamin D, 25-OH)
- Vitamin B12
Feeling a little overwhelmed by all that data and values from the health check-up? Then schedule a consultation with one of our experts. They will be happy to explain and advise you.