Executive check-up m/f
EXECUTIVE CHECK-UP M/F
Are you healthy? Test the most important parameters and make a start for a healthier lifestyle.
With shipping costs including the cost of taking blood at a blood collection point, this examination comes to a total of: €171.40, - excl. v.a.t.
A Preventive Medical Examination is tax deductible as an expense. The costs must relate to the continuation of the business. The costs of the examination and the benefit to the company must be in proportion, according to the tax authorities.
The examination consists of:
- Medical blood test(National Health Check-up)
- Research on the most important vitamins and minerals (National Health Check-up)
- Urine analysis
- Prostate examination from blood in men, ferritin and folic acid in women.
- Faces colorectal cancer
- Telephone consultation with a doctor
This complete medical check-up compares your blood on 30 points with the appropriate references for a healthy person of your gender and age.
The following tests are performed:
- Cholesterol Total - Largest contributor to cardiovascular disease
- HDL - good cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol - bad cholesterol
- Triglycerides - Incorporated fat content
- Creatinine - Renal function
- ALT - Liver function
- Gamma GT - Liver function
- Sodium - Moisture balance in the body
- Glucose - Diabetes
- CRP - Inflammation - Infection - Risk of heart disease
- TSH and if necessary free T4 - Thyroid function
- Haemoglobin (Hb) - Anemia - General symptoms of tiredness
- Leucocytes - White blood cells
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- PSA - prostate in men or Ferritin and folic acid in women.
- Ifobt - colorectal cancer
- Urine screening: The urine is tested for the presence of cells, bacteria, protein and glucose and measures the PH value (acidity).
You will receive the result and explanation by mail, in addition you will receive a personal explanation by phone from an independent physician.
See instructional video for taking urinalysis here: