For athletes who want to test if they are not overtrained when training intensively.
For more information, also read the blog: How to prevent overtraining?
Your blood values give insight.
The following tests are performed:
- CK - (creatine kinase) Muscle damage
- Cortisol -Stress hormone
- hs-CRP - Low grade inflammation
- Testosterone free* ISSAM is calculated from the 3 tests performed herewith:
These three values are also reported separately.
The most common complaints in overtraining syndrome are:
- Chronic fatigue
- Increased risk of injuries
- Muscle pain
- Prolonged recovery after exercise
- Reduced muscle strength
- Anxiety and depression