Bowel Health Screening RP
This program is designed for people who, as a check on their health, want to know if their gastrointestinal tract is healthy and if their digestion is good. This program provides insight into the overall health status of the intestines.
Intestinal health screening including perfunctory colon rectal carcinoma and polyps examination
- Resident microbiota (gut flora)
- Transient Microbiota (gut flora)
- Yeasts and Fungus including 6 different types of Candida
- Alpha-1 Antritrypsin (intestinal inflammation)
- Calprotectin (Crohn's disease)
- Secretory IgA (mucous membrane immunity)
- Pankreaselastase, Alvees gland
- Bile acids
- EPX (food intolerance)
Any imbalances can thus be detected and corrected through appropriate therapy.
Examination is from 1 tube of stool. A scoop and instructions on how to insert the stool are included.