Health screening Bowel Plus RP
This program is designed for people who, as a check on their health, want to know if their gastrointestinal tract is healthy and if their digestion is good. This program provides insight into the overall health of the intestines. Also, the plus version looks at acidity and whether there is any food intolerance.
Bowel health screening incl. perfective colon rectal carcinoma and polyps examination
- Resident microbiota
- Transient Microbiota
- Yeasts and Fungus including 6 different types of Candida
- Alpha-1 Antritrypsin
- Secretory IgA
- Pankreaselastase, Alvees gland
- Tumor M2Pk*
- Haemoglobin-haptoglobin complex, haemoglobin*
- EPX says something about whether there is a food intolerance
- PH says something about the acidity
* extra compared to health screening colon.
Any imbalances can thus be detected and corrected by means of the appropriate therapy.
Examination is from 1 tube of stool. A scoop and instructions on how to insert the stool are included.