Entrepreneurial Check-up Survey
For entrepreneurs who want to check their health for €197,50-excluding v.a.t. + €19,90 for shipping and blood sampling.
Are you healthy? Do you want information about your risk of disability?
Test your health, completely anonymous and make a start for a healthier lifestyle.
The examination takes only 10 minutes of your time and takes place in your area (800 locations in the Netherlands) whenever you want.
A Preventive Medical Examination is tax deductible as a cost, but
the cost must relate to the continuation of the business. The costs of the examination and the benefit to the company must be in proportion, according to the tax authorities.
The research consists of:
- Medical check up general blood test
- Prostate examination in blood for men and TSH (thyroid gland for women)
- HS-crp inflammation and risk of cardiovascular disease
- Vitamin D (25-oh) level
- Faces colorectal cancer
- Telephone consultation with a doctor
This complete medical check-up compares your blood at 33 points with the appropriate references for a healthy person of your gender and age.
The following tests are performed:
- ALT - Liver function
- Albumin? Kidney damage?
- Alkaline Phosphatase - Liver, bone damage, bile ducts
- ASAT - Liver function
- Basophilic granulocytes (blood count)
- Calcium - Bone Calcification
- Cholesterol Total - Largest contributor to cardiovascular diseases
- Cholesterol /HDL ratio
- Cholesterol LDL/HDL risk index
- CK - (creatine kinase) Muscle damage
- Creatinine - Renal function
- Total protein - liver, kidneys, intestines
- Erythrocytes (blood count)
- Eosinophilic granulocytes (bloom)
- Gamma GT - Liver function
- HbA1c - Diabetes (looks at average blood sugar levels over the past few months instead of a snapshot like glucose)
- HDL - good cholesterol
- Hematocrit (blood count)
- Haemoglobin (Hb) - Anemia - General symptoms of tiredness
- Iron (anemia)
- LDL cholesterol - bad cholesterol and arteriosclerosis
- Leucocyte differentiation: neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils and rod-cores
- Leucocytes - White blood cells
- Lymphocytes (blood count)
- Sodium - Moisture balance in the body
- Neutrophil granulocytes (blood count)
- Monocytes (blood count)
- Triglycerides - Absorbed fat content - Arteriosclerosis?
- Urea - Kidneys
- Uric acid - joint inflammation (gout), metabolic diseases
- PSA - (prostate) for men and TSH (thyroid) for women
- Hs-CRP (low-grade) inflammation and risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Ifobt - colorectal cancer
You will receive the result and explanation by mail. In addition, you will receive a personal explanation by phone from an independent physician.