Vitae blood test large
Janine sees people every day who have symptoms that can disappear with changing their lifestyle. In a very simple way. That is what she wants to teach you in her Institute Vitae. She has developed a tailor-made method for that. Sometimes she needs blood tests for her method.
She compiled her own research consisting of:
1. Vitae medical blood values (WP22);
- Red cells
- Gamma GT
- Uric Acid
- Cholesterol (total, HDL and LDL)
2. The most important vitamin levels;
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
3. In addition, Janine Oskam would like to see if there is a food intolerance;
- This is done in this study through the What Can I Eat? pre-screening +IgE blood test (RP).
Please note that for this study, the blood draw must be done sober before 12 hours and you must not eat or drink anything beforehand, except pure water.