What we already explained on the site is that a normal blood test will not show an accurate picture of any magnesium deficiency. The problem is that the results of the test only show how much magnesium is present in your blood and not in the rest of your body. In fact, your blood contains only a little magnesium (1% of the total) and your body does everything it can to maintain that level. Is there too little magnesium in your blood? Then your body immediately gets it from the rest of your body where the mineral is mainly found, such as in your cells, periosteum, cartilage and skeleton.
The striking thing is that this measurement method is used by regular medicine! The doctor will use this method as soon as he is asked for it, but it will never show the real magnesium value on cell level and that is measuring wrong!
If you want to know for sure whether there is a magnesium deficiency, it is wise to take aintracellularFor an intracellular examination, the blood cells are removed from the watery part of the blood. When clotted blood is spun off (centrifuge) this portion is called the serum. With this remaining serum you can measure what your magnesium levels are at the cellular level.
Always wanted to know how your body is doing? Do the magnesium intracellular test now and get an accurate picture of your magnesium levels.
How it works:
- Purchase the test (€39.00) and choose to have it pricked at a prick station (€19.90)
- Call 0251-714 614 with the appointments office for the nearest lancing center
- Receive the application through the mailbox and visit the indicated pricking station
- Wait for the result to be sent to your home address within the agreed time frame
- Improve your magnesium levels