Ortho Food allergy with nuts
This feeding system screening consists of:
- Food screening FX5 Phadiatop. It tests for the following allergens: cow's milk, chicken protein, soy, wheat, peanut and fish (codfish).
- Nut mixture FX1: peanut, hazelnut, brazil nut, almond, coconut
- Nut mix FX22: pecan, cashew, pistachio nut, walnut
If you are positive for this test, you do not yet know what you are allergic to, only that you are allergic to one of these nutrients.
If your test result is positive and you appear to be allergic, we will automatically continue testing to find out to which substances you are allergic.
If you order this test, you agree with the costs of the further testing, because we cannot stop the test at this stage. The total costs for re-testing will then be:
- Food screening FX5; if allergy can be found, the test will be continued automatically. Costs €179,-.
- Nut mixture FX1; if allergy can be found, it will be automatically tested. Cost €125.-.
- Nut mixture FX22; if allergy can be found, it will be automatically tested. costs €100,-.
So the maximum cost can reach €398,- if you score positive on all 3 packages.