cost per antigen rapid test sample
Cost of purchase by healthcare professional per employee excluding call-out and travel costs:
- Collection costs per employee consisting of:
- Completing and taking questionnaire, health check
- Preliminary examination of the nasal canal by a medically qualified and authorised member of staff.
- taking of a deep nasal swab by a medically qualified and authorised member of staff
- execution and analysis of the rapid test (15 to 30 minutes)
- discussion afterwards, explanation of the results
- Reporting to GGD in case of positive results.