Complete What can I eat? IgG complete
This food intolerance test, from which blood is drawn from a vein at one of our lancing stations, identifies 311 foods.
This test includes the pre-screening including all follow-up screenings IgG or IgG4 (based on the result of the pre-screening) also IgE total is measured to exclude that it is a real allergy and not a food intolerance (IgG)
Content of the complete food intolerance screening
The foods that are tested for are:
- Daily's screening (88 foods)
- Milk/egg screening (24 foods)
- Cereals/Nuts Screening (40 food items)
- Meat/fish screening (40 food items)
- Fruit/vegetable screening (88 foods)
Total 311 foods.