Thyroid Blood Test (15)
Under these thyroid tests, read what symptoms are associated with a thyroid that works too fast or too slow, such as Graves' disease or Hashimoto's disease. Then choose which tests are best for you.Read more
TSH, Free T4 and FT3
€ 69,- € 59,-
Blood test that measures antibodies in Hashimoto's disease. In this process, anti-TPO and...
€ 79,- € 59,-
€ 292,- € 227,-
Thyroid Blood Test Total measures all thyroid values; also antibodies and reve...
This test is performed to detect autoimmune thyroid disease; ANTI-TPO ant...
The anti-Tg test measures the amount of antibodies to thyreoglobulin (Tg), a protein that ...
Ratio Reverse T3
When your immune system is overloaded, your body converts T4 into Reverse T3 instead of...
TSH, Free T4 and T3
Free T4 and T3
Free T4 and Free T3
- No referral needed from your family doctor
- Compile your own research
- Puncture points throughout the Netherlands
Our thyroid plays a major role in our body's growth and metabolism. Do you want to know how your thyroid is doing? Then get a thyroid test.
In this section you will find several tests that can be done when thyroid disorders are suspected:
Measure all thyroid values; including antibodies and reverse T3.
In how many % of cases are antibodies elevated when thyroid autoimmune disease is diagnosed:
|Graves' disease||Hashimoto's disease|
|free T4, free T3||increased||free T4, free T3||reduced|
|TSH-receptor antibodies (mostly stimulating)||80-100%||TSH receptor antibodies|
|TPO autoantibodies||45-80%||TPO autoantibodies (high titer)||95%|
|Tg autoantibodies||12-30%||Tg autoantibodies (high titer)||50-60%|
% within the patient population
Complaints thyroid autoimmunity:
Symptoms Graves' disease (thyroid gland working too fast)
- lose weight
- muscle weakness
- be easily irritated
- a warm and clammy skin
An overactive thyroid, or Hyperthyroidism,is usually due to Graves' disease.
Symptoms of Hashimoto's disease (thyroid gland working too slowly)
- unexplained weight gain
- fluid retention (oedema), bloated face
- tired and listless, apathetic: not moving forward, long sleep, sleepy during the day
- dizziness and lightheadedness
- low body temperature (35 - 36,6 °C) low blood pressure, slow heart rate
- Cold (chills, frostbite) cold hands and feet
- heart rate disruption
- swollen thyroid gland (goitre)
- menstrual complaints
- tingling in the limbs
- hair loss, dry, lackluster and brittle hair
- bulging eyes & drooping eyelids, vision deteriorates
- weak nails (brittle and ridged)
- dry skin, chapped, flaky & patchy
- vitiligo (loss of skin pigmentation)
- memory and concentration problems
- stomach problems and intestinal congestion
- muscle pain and muscle spasm
- reduced appetite
- emotionally unstable and melancholic
- depression and burn-out
The above symptoms of do not necessarily occur all the time or all (at the same time).
Hypothyroidism, a sluggish thyroid, is usually due to Hashimoto's disease.
Take a look at all of our thyroid tests to see which thyroid test best suits your situation.