2 Health Check-ups on the job m/f
2 Health Check-up for business m/f.
Are you healthy? Test the most important parameters and get started on a healthier lifestyle.
The test only takes 10 minutes of your time and is performed at your office by a nurse, whenever you want.
With shipping costs including the cost of blood sampling at a sampling location of your choice, the total cost of this examination is: € 683,40, - excl. b.t.w
A Preventive Medical Examination is tax deductible as an expense. The costs must be related to the continuation of the business. The costs of the examination and the benefit to the company must be in proportion to each other, according to the tax authorities.
The examination consists of:
- iGene DNA test with health passport
- Medical blood test (National Health Check-up)
- Research on the most important vitamins and minerals (National Health Check-up)
- Urine examination (urine screning)
- Prostate examination from blood in men, ferritin and folic acid in women.
- Faces colorectal cancer stool test
- Telephone consultation with a doctor
the material taken is:
- Pass the stool through the brush
- DNA by means of saliva
- Intravenous blood by means of blood collection by a nurse at home or company
- Urine through the suction straw
This complete medical check-up compares your blood on 30 points with the appropriate references for a healthy person of your gender and age.
The following tests are performed:
- Cholesterol Total - Largest contributor to cardiovascular disease
- HDL - good cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol - bad cholesterol
- Triglycerides - Incorporated fat content
- Creatinine - Renal function
- ALT - Liver function
- Gamma GT - Liver function
- Sodium - Moisture balance in the body
- Glucose - Diabetes
- CRP - Inflammation - Infection - Risk of heart disease
- TSH and if necessary free T4 - Thyroid function
- Haemoglobin (Hb) - Anemia - General symptoms of tiredness
- Leucocytes - White blood cells
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- PSA - prostate, ferritin and folic acid in women
- Ifobt - colon cancer, polyps in the bowel?
- Urine screening: The urine is tested for the presence of cells, bacteria, protein and glucose and measures the PH value. (acidity)
You will receive the result and explanation by email. In addition, you will receive a personal explanation by phone from an independent physician.